33%LIFTING + 33%EATING + 33%SLEEPING = 100% GAINS
Lifting/Training = 33%
- Hard work in the gym. Lift to failure (until you can do no more) on every set.
- PUMP IT TO THE LAST REP!
Eating/Nutrition = 33%
- Follow a healthy high protein diet.
- Make sure your in a caloric surplus everyday (eat more than you need to maintain weight)
- EAT TO GROW!
Sleeping/Rest and Recovery = 33%
- 7-8 hours of sleep a night (most muscle growth occurs during sleep)
- At least 48 hours recovery time for different muscle. For example, if you hit chest on a Monday rest it until Wednesday.
- SLEEP HARD!
The Secret Trifector of Gains:
YOU NEED ALL THREE TO MAKE 100% MUSCLE GAINS.
REMEMBER 66% OF THE GAINS ARE MADE OUT OF THE GYM!